Hear from the filmmakers behind Lemon and L.A. Times in a lively, interactive discussion about how they brought their creative visions to life with Premiere Pro and a full Adobe workflow. You’ll hear their tricks for reducing costs and decreasing production time, while at the same time delivering gorgeous final films. Whether you create shorts, documentaries, or feature films, you’ll leave with tips to propel your filmmaking craft.
- Michelle Morgan, Writer/Director, L.A. Times
- John-Michael Powell, Editor, L.A. Times
- Janicza Bravo, Writer/Director, Lemon
- Joi McMillon, Editor, Lemon
- Margot Nack, Sr. Manager, Strategic Programs, Professional Film & Video, Adobe Systems, Inc. (Moderator)
Free and open to the public
Space is limited. Admission is first-come, first-served.